SrI: SrImathE SatakOpAya nama: SrImathE rAmAnujAya nama: SrImath varavaramunayE nama: SrI vAnAchala mahAmunayE nama:
- 6.30am to 12noon
- 4.30pm to 8pm
- 6am – viswarUpam
- 10am – nammAzhwAr thirumanjanam
- 11am – nithyAnusandhAnam – kaNNinuN chiRu thAmbu, thiruppallANdu, thiruppAvai, 4000 dhivya prabhandha kramam (http://kaarimaaran.com/sevakalam.html) at nammAzhwAr sannidhi
- 6pm – thiruvArAdhanam, thIrtham and prasAdham at nammAzhwAr sannidhi or puRappAdu with sEvAkalam
- 8.30pm – thiruvisAgam (aravaNai/sayanam – sleep time)
- thiruvONam – perumAL puRappAdu
- rOhiNi – “perumAL and thAyArs puRappAdu” or “kaNNan puRappAdu”
- punarpUsam – srI rAma parivAr puRappAdu
- visAkam – perumAL/nammAzhwAr puRappAdu
- EkAdhasi – perumAL puRappAdu
- dhvAdhasi – nammAzhwAr puRappAdu
- amAvAsyai – perumAL puRappAdu
- Friday – “perumAL and thAyArs puRappAdu” or “thAyArs puRappAdu”
- avathAra sthalam of nammAzhwAr, srI rAmanuja and maNavALa mAmuingaL
- araiyar sEvai (nAthamunigaL thiruvamsam) practised till date
- presence of emperumAnAr jIyar (bhavishyadhAchAryan sannidhi) and many Acharya purushas
- For all AzhwAr/AchArya uthsavams, the particular AzhwAr arrives at nammAzhwAr sannidhi and all celebrations are presided by nammAzhwAr himself.
- All AzhwArs are seated to the right of nammAzhwAr during their presence in nammAzhwAr sannidhi in a separate Asanam.
- All AchAryas arrive in their own pallakku (palanquin) and stay seated inside the pallakku to the left of nammAzhwAr.
- emperumAnAr and maNavALa mAmunigaL are seated right underneath the lotus feet of nammAzhwAr in the same maNdapam where AzhwAr is seated.
- For maNavALa mAmunigaL, AzhwAr sends his own pallakku, chathram, chAmaram, etc., to bring him over. nammAzhwAr waits for thirumaN kAppu (Urdhva puNdra dhAraNam) until maNavALa mAmunigaL arrives and enjoys the same together with maNavALa mAmunigaL.
- This is one of the temples where ramyajAmAthru thanian (honoring ponnadikkAl jIyar) is recited after srIsailEsa dhayApAthram thanian (honoring mAmunigaL).