srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
srI vAnAchala mahAmunayE nama:
Wonderful day – nammAzhwAr visits bhavishyadhAchAryan temple (and jIyar mutt) and spends the day with emperumAnAr. mARan (nammAzhwAr) and mARan adi paNinthu uynthavam (emperumAnAr) on EkAsanam (single throne) and enjoys thirumanjanam and sEvAkAlam together. nammAzhwAr and emperumAnAr have great attachment towards each other. During emperumAnAr’s times, he visited AzhwAr thirunagari to perform mangaLAsAsanam to nammAzhwAr. At that time, AzhwAr being greatly pleased with emperumAnAr’s devotion towards him, declared that his thiruvadi nilai (lotus feet/pAdhukA) be named “srI rAmAnujam” at AzhwAr thirunagari going forward. In all other places, AzhwAr’s lotus feet is called madhurakavigaL. But in AzhwAr thirunagari it is called “srI rAmAnujam”.
- Full set of pictures can be viewed at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6022801613019694705
- EkAntha thirumanjanam for nammAzhwAr.
- kaNNinuN chiRu thAmbu and thiruppAvai gOshti.
- emperumAnAr jIyar arrives at the temple in a palanquin.
- sARRumuRai at AzhwAr sannidhi.
- special honors for emperumAnAr jIyar. emperumAnAr jIyar mangaLAsAsanam to nammAzhwAr and Adhi nAthan emperumAn.
- nammAzhwAr puRappAdu with thiruchanthaviruththam gOshti to emperumAnAr sannidhi (emperumAnAr jIyar mutt).
- kinchithkAram trust’s AzhwAr thirunagari gurukulam 1st year completion function
- Presided by srImath paramahamsa ithyAdhi pEraruLALa rAmAnuja jIyar (thirukkuRungudi) and srImath paramahamsa ithyAdhi emperumAnAr jIyar (AzhwAr thirunagari)
- video of vELukkudi krishNan and gurukulam students swamy welcoming AzhwAr thirungari emperumAnAr jIyar – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdBfF5KJgE
- Welcome address by srI u.vE. vELukkudi krishNan swamy.
- Special speech by both jIyar swamys.
- Honoring of teachers and supporters of the gurukulam.
- Vote of thanks by srI u.vE. vELukkudi krishNan swamy.
- thirumanjanam for AzhwAr and emperumAnAr.
- video of aNNAviyAr (madhurakavi AzhwAr descendant) reciting thirumanjana kattiyam in front of AzhwAr and emperumAnAr – this beautiful kattiyam brings out the essence of kangulum pagalum (thiruvAimozhi 7.2) padhigam – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szqeACidnmA
- thirumAlai, thiruppaLLiyezhuchi, amalanAdhipirAn (all munnadi/pinnadi), kaNNinuN chiRu thAmbu and thiruvAimozhi gOshti and sARRumuRai.
- AzhwAr puRappAdu to temple with siRiya thirumadal and periya thirumadal gOshti.
- AzhwAr puRappAdu around the town in chandhra prabhai vAhanam with thirumozhi gOshti.
- AzhwAr returns to temple.
- emperumAnAr jIyar given special honors and returns to his mutt in palanquin.
- AzhwAr sayanam.
Thanks to vAsudhEvan swamy for the chandra prabhA pictures.