srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
srI vAnAchala mahAmunayE nama:
- Full set of pictures can be viewed at https://plus.google.com/photos/107723698299182214927/albums/6021758322765499569
- EkAnthA thirumanjanam for AzhwAr
- nithyappadi gOshti and sARRumuRai (kaNNinuN chiRu thAmbu and thiruppAvai)
- nammAzhwAr puRappAdu around the town in thOLukku iniyAn (type of kEdayam/pallakku) with nAnmugan thiruvanthAdhi gOshti
- thirumanjanam for nammAzhwAr
- thiruppallANdu, periyAzhwAr thirumozhi (munnadi/pinnadi), kaNNinuN chiRu thAmbu and thiruvAimozhi gOshti and sARRumuRai
- iLayavilli satajith swamy upanyAsm arranged by parAngusa charitable trust.
- nammAzhwAr puRappAdu in thiruppuLiyAzhwAr (divine tamarind tree) vAhanam with nAnmugan thiruvanthAdhi gOshti. thiruppuLiyAzhwAr vAhanam – A replica of divine tamarind tree in which AzhwAr lived. In this vAhanam, AzhwAr is joined with his most dear disciples madhurakavi AzhwAr and nAthamunigaL (in the side). This vAhanam is seen nowhere else and is most unique to dhivya dhEsam. It is said that Adhi sEshan himself appeared as this tamarind tree to give protection to nammAzhwAr. The original tree is still present in this dhivya dhEsam near AzhwAr sannidhi.
- nammAzhwAr returns to temple.
- thiruvisAkam (sayanam).